Mission: to support people with physical and developmental disabilities in choosing and accomplishing individual life goals.
- adapted eating utensils: 2 styles of spoons, cup, weighted mug
- arts and crafts items: plastic art smocks (6), washable finger paints (red, green, blue, orange, yellow), bottles of glue, glue sticks, stickers of all kinds; all kinds of paper, black scratch art paper; medium and chubby-sized kid paintbrushes, dry-erase markers, water color paint sets, colored tissue paper, construction paper, tape
- books, preschool-age appropriate
- brooms and dust pans, dish pan (hard plastic) for sink, dish strainer, silverware drawer organizer
- cleaners (glass, multipurpose), disinfectant spray
- contact paper, clear (roll); plastic wrap; aluminum foil
- cookie sheets, mini aluminum foil loaf pans
- grocery store items: Clorox wipes, diaper wipes, cotton balls, cornstarch (boxes), liquid starch, shaving cream, spices (cinnamon, allspice, cloves, nutmeg), extracts, food coloring, baking supplies (flour, salt, cream of tartar, canned pumpkin, pizza sauce), gallon-size baggies, Kleenex, paper plates, paper lunch bags, small paper cups (bathroom size), paper towels
- markers: washable, Sharpies and dry erase
- pencil sharpener, electric; stapler; tape dispenser
- Play-Doh and Play-Doh toys
- playground balls, play sand, farm animals
- Barbie style dolls
- Match Box type cars
- Shopkins toys
- preschool age appropriate games
- rain jackets (adult sizes), umbrellas
- socks, sweat pants (size 3T, 4T) for kids
- storage: super-large plastic bins with lids, Rubbermaid food storage bins: medium and large, 8-10 clear shoebox-size bins to store arts and crafts supplies
- swim diapers (ages 2 - 5)
- tactile items for sensory tables: rice, dry beans, buttons, unscented shaving cream
- clothes pins
- Velcro strips
- bird seed
- laminator (small, personal size)
- colorful ribbons
- preschool-sized dress-up shoes
- Adaptive sports.
- Special events.
- Integrated preschool program.
- Adult basic education.