Serves lunch daily, operates a men's emergency shelter, gives out clean men's
clothes, provides a shower, offers clothes washing, and makes available a local phone; all with no charge to recipients
. Holds a weekly ecumenical service on Tuesdays; advocates for those who are homeless or on the brink of being there.
- aprons, dish towels, bath towels, sleeping bags
- blankets for emergency shelter
- cleaning supplies: bathroom cleaner, bleach, Pinesol, dish detergent, laundry powder, scrub sponges
- grocery-store items: sugar, mayonnaise, margarine, butter, peanut butter, jelly, jam, coffee, baked beans, mustard, ketchup
- men's clothes: e.g., jeans, pants, T-shirts, coats, sweaters, sweatshirts, winter hats, gloves, boots, sneakers, white socks, socks, underwear
- paper towels, sandwich bags, 39-gallon trash bags, toilet paper
- silverware, salt and pepper shakers
- toiletries (travel-size): toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, shaving cream, soap, disposable shaving razors, hand lotion, foot powder and cream
- Prepare and serve lunch: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sort clothes.
- Help staff the night shelter (October 15 through April 15). Will train.