24/7 HOTLINE: (585) 232-7353
Why we exist:
Mission: to prevent domestic violence and ensure every survivor has access to the services and supports needed along the journey to a safe and empowered life.
The impact we want to have:
Vision: a community free from domestic violence, where healthy relationships thrive.
- combs and brushes: heavy duty
- diapers, size 2, 4, 5, and 6
- pajamas for women and children
- school supplies
- sheets and blankets (twin size)
- socks (new) for women and children
- toys (new)
- underwear (new) for women and children
- underwear, undershirts (new) for boys: all sizes
- women's slippers, women's flip-flops
Please check our website (www.WillowCenterNY.org) for additional items. Call for drop-off location and hours.
For volunteer opportunities, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at (585) 232-5200 x230.