Mission: to fulfill the need of the American people for the safest possible, most reliable, most cost-effective blood services through voluntary donations.
- birthday cards for adults (new, unused)
- gift certificates: restaurants, coffee shops, stores, etc.
- hand cart, collapsible; 2-wheeled hand truck
- Keurig K-Cups for single-serve coffee maker
- Styrofoam or paper coffee cups, paper napkins, plates, silverware
- tablecloths, red and white (cloth or disposable)
- tickets, passes to events, movies, attractions
- travel mugs, water bottles
- Drivers to pick up and deliver blood.
- Warehouse sub-assemblers to pack supplies needed at blood drives.
- Blood drive sponsors.
- Blood drive volunteers (donor ambassadors).
- Clerical: filing, data entry, collating, folding.
- Medical screeners to assist staff at blood drives (retired RNs or medical background preferred); lengthy training required.
- For more information and to apply online, please visit: www.redcross.org/volunteer