Mission: to fulfill the need of the American people for the safest possible, most reliable, most cost-effective blood services through voluntary donations.
- birthday cards for adults (new, unused)
- craft supplies: tissue paper, card stock, ribbon, bulletin board borders, scrapbook supplies
- display boards, tri-fold
- file box, portable (plastic)
- gift certificates: restaurants, coffee shops, stores, etc.
- GPS units
- hand cart, collapsible; 2-wheeled hand truck
- Keurig K-Cups for single-serve coffee maker
- pens on strings
- picture frames
- Styrofoam or paper coffee cups
- tablecloths, red and white (cloth or disposable)
- tickets, passes to events, movies, attractions
- travel mugs, water bottles
- Drivers to pick up and deliver blood, driver/navigator couples welcome.
- Warehouse assemblers to pre-assemble supplies needed at blood drives.
- Blood drive hosts and sponsors.
- Blood drive volunteers (donor ambassadors).
- Clerical: filing, data entry, collating, folding.
- For more information contact Laurie MacFarlane at 760-5547 or visit www.redcross.org/volunteer.