Batavia, NY 14020
Phone: 585-343-1123 x1742
Contact: Shelley Falitico
Arc GLOW provides programs and services for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities who reside in Genesee, Livingston, Wyoming, and Orleans Counties. Programs include residential, service coordination, day habilitation, transportation, employment training and placement and recreation and respite services.
- equipment for kitchen needs: food processors, large pots and pans
- folding tables and folding chairs
- gift baskets ($25 value or more) for fundraiser events
- gift cards: Walmart, Target to buy children’s arts & crafts supplies
- industrial size scales to weigh products (large)
- monetary donation/gift card to support Meals on Wheels program for seniors in Genesee and Orleans County
- PS 2 gaming equipment and games
- shredder, industrial size
- games for outside
- PPE supplies
• Assist with agency events such as golf tournaments, Friends and family 5K, and Chili & Chowder Fest and Basket Raffle.
• At The Friends and Families 5K in Elba, NY: volunteer in the children's area, and cheer on participants along the 5K route.
Reviewed by agency 9/20/21. (Agency name changed.)