Episcopal SeniorLife Communities (ON HOLD)
Rochester, NY 14620
Phone: 585-546-8400 x3160
Contact: Jennifer Rougeux
Episcopal SeniorLife Communities provides a full range of care and housing options for seniors including skilled nursing, transitional care, assisted living, memory care, hospice, independent living, and affordable housing. In addition, community-based adult day services and neighborhood programs promote wellness to seniors in the surrounding areas of our communities, expanding traditional services and allowing seniors to age in their place of choice. Our ability to adapt to meet the needs of the community for over 150 years makes us one of the most trusted providers of senior care in the Rochester area.
- ON HOLD: No items needed at this time. We have received many donations recently. Thank you!
- Volunteer Needs ON HOLD under Current Conditions.
- DRIVERS NEEDED! Please see announcement below.
- Gift Shop Cashier: training provided no experience required. Flexible hours and days.
- Recreation Assistant: help with programs and community outings. Flexible hours.
- Entertainers and Guest Lecturers: to provide entertainment or educational programs to residents. Flexible hours.
- Sunday ushers.
- Seamstress to mend clothes.
- Musical performances for seniors.
- Friendly visiting with seniors.
(Wish List closed by agency 11/03/20.)