Imagine Me Community Outreach, Inc. is a public charity, non-profit 501(c)3, tax exempt organization providing life changing community outreach activities and programs to benefit the needy, underprivileged, and anyone who is seeking to bring positive change into their lives.
- art and craft supplies
- binding machine
- books for children of all ages (new)
- cameras for children
- copy paper
- dress-up items (police, fireman, nurse, doctor)
- gas cards
- healthy snacks
- jump ropes
- laminating paper
- laptop computer
- ink cartridges: Canon 245 & 246
- mascot costumes for adults and children
- mini-van for the Stop Sit & Read Project
- office space
- Readers for the Stop Sit & Read Program.
- Grant writers.
- Individuals and companies to host a Book or Diapers and Wipes drives for Me & My Baby Reading Circle project for pregnant mothers-to-be.
Added 7/18/17: Need help with our "Stop Sit & Read Garden"