Serenity House provides specialized care for the terminally ill, their families and loved ones. Our home, comfortable and tranquil, is an ideal alternative to hospitals, nursing homes, and in-house care. Here at Serenity House, our primary concern is for preserving the quality of life that one has left.
Care administered focuses on controlling pain, as well as helping residents and their families come to terms with the often overwhelming emotional and spiritual issues they may be encountering. Serenity House is a place where residents can gracefully live out the remaining days of their lives. It is a place of hope and love where families and friends can learn to cope with their loss.
- baby wipes
- bath towels
- bed sheets (twin, extra-long) for men and women
- cleaning supplies: unscented laundry detergent, liquid hand soap, Lysol spray, cleaning products with bleach
- coffee (regular and decaffeinated), non-dairy creamers, sugar
- combs, brushes (new)
- copy paper: white, colored
- dryer sheets, fabric softener sheets
- gift cards: Lowe's, Walmart, Wegmans, Home Depot, OfficeMax, Staples
- ink cartridges: Epson 676 black and color
- light bulbs: outdoor halogen, indoor halogen 65 Watt and 40 and 60 watt
- postage stamps
- sympathy cards
- paper products: paper towels, tall kitchen bags (clear or white only), 40-gallon garbage bags, dry and wet Swiffer refills,
- vinyl and latex gloves, medium and large
- wild bird seed
- Caregivers: assist in the hands-on care of our residents.
- Help with fundraising activities, gardening, cleaning and cooking.