is dedicated to carrying out its mission to prepare and empower people who are blind or visually impaired to be self-sufficient and contribute to their families and communities.
- Drivers: for medical and other health-related appointments. Must have up-to-date driver's license, vehicle insurance, and registration.
- Shoppers: assist individuals who are blind with their shopping needs. Must maintain up-to-date driver's license, vehicle insurance, and registration.
- Readers: assist individuals with their reading needs. May include mail, notices, bills, etc.
- Sighted Guide assistance for special events.
- Insight Shop assistance: help by unpacking equipment and labeling inventory in our small shop which sells low-vision aids.
Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age, and must attend sensitivity to blindness training prior to starting volunteer assignment.