Veterans Outreach Center offers transitional housing, mental health services, educational and vocational training programs, and other supportive services for veterans and their families; and provides referrals to community resources for substance abuse treatment, domestic violence issues, post-traumatic stress disorders, parenting skills, and other personal development and empowerment programs.
Veterans Outreach Center operates Stars & Stripes The Flag Store at 455 South Avenue in Rochester, offering the area's largest selection of American/National/Military flags. Open to the public. Please stop by, call us at (585) 546-FLAG, or visit our website at www.eflagstore.com
- building supplies: replacement windows, HVAC units
- cleaning supplies: hand sanitizer, air freshener, tall kitchen garbage bags, dishwashing liquid, paper towels, etc.
- computer accessories: digital image projector, canned air, screen cleaner, ant-static screen cloths, flash drives (2GB or more)
- copy paper
- desktop computers (5): Windows OS 7 or newer
- flat files for art storage
- floor mats (3 x 5 feet), (large), nonskid (6)
- freezers: upright (3), commercial (1)
- gift cards: gas cards, car wash tickets, interior detailing coupons
- headphones (12 sets matching)
- ice melt: 50-lb bag
- mattresses, twin-size
- milk (20 gallons weekly)
- office supplies: twin-pocket portfolios (dark blue), lined tablets (8 1/2 x 11), rubber bands, pens, manila file folders, 3-tab manila folders, Scotch tape, desk calendars, Wite-out, staplers
- outdoor tools (new condition): 13hp snowblower, lawn mower, hedge trimmer, string trimmer, leaf blower
- paint brushes
- paper items: bath tissue, multifold napkins, paper cups, 8-oz foam cups, paper towels, etc.
- paper cutter, paper shredder
- passenger van, pickup truck
- security cameras and software
- services needed: replace exhaust fans, update bathroom lighting, roofing service
- snow shovels
- vacuum cleaners (6)
- video camera
- wooden easels with pads
- yard tools
At Veterans Outreach Center our volunteers do it all. From running our Welcome Center, to fundraising
on our behalf; we're always looking for those who wish to help Serve Those Who Serve U.S.
Many volunteer opportunities are available. Please contact Lindsay Chambers at (585) 546-1081 or find a volunteer application at www.vocroc.org