Wilson Commencement Park at PathStone
provides comprehensive, quality resources and services to low-income, single-parent families so that they can develop assets to improve their family stability, increase their economic independence, and strengthen the community.
he following wishes are for all NEW (UNUSED) donations.
- baby products: diapers (all sizes), Pull-Ups, wipes, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, infant formula (all varieties)
- baby monitors
- bath towels, washcloths
- beds (no used mattresses), kitchen tables, chairs
- carpeting (new)
- cookware, pots and pans
- computers for the children's resource room
- computers speakers, monitors
- construction paper, glue, notebooks, crayons, markers, scissors, glitter, stickers, tape, pens, pencils,
- drinking cups, plastic
- first-aid kits
- gift cards for grocery store or discount store: e.g., Wegmans, Tops, Target, Walmart
- kitchen pots, industrial
- laundry detergent, disinfectant cleaning products, dish soap
- laptop computers
- mops, brooms
- personal care items (full-size and unopened): toothpaste, toothbrushes, bath and body soap, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, disposable razors, etc.
- pillows (standard-size), extra-long twin-size and queen-size sheets, blankets, comforters
- planners, calendars, accordion files
- services needed: parking lot repaving, outdoor building painting, building 'siding' repair
- shower caps, shower curtains
- socks (all sizes: adult and children)
- toilet paper
- underwear for women and children (unopened packages: adult plus, and children's sizes)
- Study Buddy Program (beginning in fall of school year): one-on-one tutoring and mentoring for school-aged children grades K-12. Volunteers commit to one night per week from 6:15 to 7:15 pm for at least an entire semester.
- Assist with arts programs weekly.
- Childcare: assist with childcare weeknight evenings and weekend day hours.