Brighton Food Cupboard is a program of Jewish Family Services of Rochester in partnership with the Brighton Central School District. The Brighton Food Cupboard addresses hunger and food insecurity for individuals and families in Brighton and zip codes 14607, 14610, 14618, and 14620.
- food donations: beans (pinto, navy, chili, black), cereal, milk (evaporated, powder, condensed), fruit (canned or boxed), healthy snacks (Granola bars, crackers, etc.), juice (canned or boxed), pasta, pasta sauce, peanut butter, rice, soups, tomatoes (canned or boxed), tuna, vegetables (canned or boxed)
- baby items: formula, diapers, baby food, wipes
- household items: laundry and dish detergent, sponges, dish towels
- paper products: facial tissues, toilet paper, paper towels
- personal care items: body soap, lotion, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, feminine hygiene
- Drivers to deliver food.
- Drivers to pick up food donations.
- Help do phone shop-throughs at the food cupboard.