Email Address: email@example.com.
The date at the end of each listing is the last time the agency reviewed or updated their information.
Some charities are still on hold due to the pandemic. Please check with the agency before donating.
GET TO THIS SITE FAST by Google Search : RWishbook or Wishbook.Roc.
Featured Charities This Week listed in Post Newspapers dated July 29, 2021:
• National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
• Monroe Community Hospital
For information, click on the agency’s name.
Dimitri House CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS continues 7/8/2021.
Dimitri House serves over 5,000 people in the Rochester, NY community each year. This would not be possible without our dedicated volunteers!
How to HELP - 3 easy steps!
1. Visit our website at www.Dimitri-House.org and review the Volunteer Overview info on the arious volunteer opportunities.
2. Submit an Online Volunteer Application. Be sure to include what programs you are interested in and what your availability is.
3. The Program Coordinator will reach out to you once we've received your application to set up a time for you to come tour Dimitri House!
Thanks to all who have donated items or volunteered their time to help a local charity.
Please ... If you have something to donate, and cannot make a connection using this site, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The Wishbook does not accept donations or keep an inventory of items.
Please use the information you find here to make arrangements directly with the agency.
For items that cannot be donated, see Monroe County's Residential Recycling Guidelines.
Most Monroe County residential waste items, including computers & other electronics, are accepted for recycling at Ecopark, 10 Avion Drive (off Paul Road), during their regular hours. There is no fee for disposing of these items and no appointment is necessary.
For more information including hours of operation, directions, and a list of materials accepted, visit www.monroecounty.gov/ecopark or call 585-753-7600 (option #3).