Mission: to support people with physical and developmental disabilities in choosing and accomplishing individual life goals.
- art supplies: Sharpie markers, bottles of glue, glue sticks, composition books, colorful tissue paper, large “googly eyes”, water color paint sets, red yarn contact paper (clear), Velcro, paint brushes, duct tape (purple), dry erase markers
- baby wipes, Q tips / cotton balls
- baking supplies: e.g., salt, cream of tartar, gel food coloring, baking soda, cornstarch, muffin cup papers
- Bingo dauber
- character Band-Aids
- cleaning supplies: Clorox wipes, sponges
- copy paper
- dish drainer
- personal care items: hair conditioner, contact lens solution
- scissors, adult and child
- seasonal décor (Halloween, Valentine’s Day etc)
- stapler, large
- supplies: napkins, bathroom size paper cups, Ziploc plastic bags (all sizes), aluminum foil, large and small plain white paper plates, paper/plastic cups, paper bowls, metal forks/spoons, tissues, baby oil
- tactile materials: e.g., shaving cream, rice, pasta in fun shapes (wheels, bowties, shells, etc.)
- toys and games: Play-Doh and Play-Doh toys, preschool and school aged appropriate games, stickers, Barbies, Shopkins toys
- underwear, boys and girls, sizes 4-6
- Adaptive sports.
- Special events.
- Integrated preschool program.
- Adult basic education.