Dedicated to serving the elderly, persons with mental illness in recovery, those requiring addiction prevention and support programs, those with a history of homelessness, and people in need of vocational services and affordable housing.
- craft supplies (unused): yarn, silk flowers, fabric, material, etc.
- gift certificates to malls and restaurants
- holiday gifts for adults (new): e.g., gloves, scarves, socks, knit hats, slippers, undergarments, flannel shirts, sweatshirts, sweat pants (No used clothing, please.)
- outdoor recreation equipment (new or like-new): badminton, croquet, etc.
- people in the community, church and civic groups, and businesses to "adopt" clients for our holiday helpers program
- personal care items: e.g., shampoo, soap, deodorant (NEW and UNOPENED, please)
- tickets/passes to movies, sporting events, museums, etc.
Please call if you or your group has a special talent you'd like to share.