The Dream Factory of Rochester is a volunteer organization that fulfills dreams for children, ages 3 through 18, who have been diagnosed with critical or chronic illnesses.
Items which will keep kids busy during their flights or car rides to their dream destinations such as:
- art supplies, pads of drawing paper
- games, card games (travel size)
- dolls (small)
- Dream makers: with a board member, meet with potential dream children to determine what their dream is. When the dream is approved, help to make it a reality.
- Coordinate and/or assist at fundraising events.
- Teens and groups of teens can organize a fundraising activity to help fulfill all or part of an upcoming child's dream.