Rochester, NY 14607
Contact: Sarah O'Brien
Thank you of thinking of East House for your charitable in-kind donation. East House is a private, non-profit agency whose mission is to empower individuals with mental health and substance use disorders to recover and to live healthy, fulfilling lives in their community. Through an integration of supportive housing and recovery services, East House treats the whole person and helps move individuals from illness to health.
More than 1,200 men and women benefit each year from East House services, a majority living below the federal poverty level. Each of our 200 employees are recovery-oriented and take a person-centered approach to treatment. We move lives forward every day.
Many people entering into recovery do not have the resources for some of the most basic things and we appreciate your donation. Please note: Due to space constraints, we ask that you email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 585-238-4800 prior to donating to East House to set up an appointment for drop off.
Thank you again for considering East House.
- appliances (small) in good working condition: blenders, toasters, mixers, apartment-size microwaves
- bed linens (new - must be in original packaging with tags): size twin XL comforters, blankets, sheets
- bath linens (new - must be in original packaging with tags): towels, hand towels, washcloths
- dish towels, sponges
- arts & craft supplies, craft storage, drawing paper, drawing pencils, oil or water paints, canvas (board or stretched), scrapbooking supplies
- dishes, pot, pans, flatware, glassware, Tupperware, mugs, tea kettles
- group tickets to sporting events, concerts, movies, plays, etc.
- personal care items (new and unopened): shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, mouthwash, body wash, shaving kits, etc.
- adult journals, pens, adult coloring books, colored pencils
- Volunteer Instructors for annual James Papero Enrichment Program at RIT in June. Please contact Shamicka Joseph, Director, Recovery Support Services at email@example.com.