Episcopal SeniorLife Communities provides a full range of care and housing options for seniors including skilled nursing, transitional care, assisted living, memory care, hospice, independent living, and affordable housing. In addition, community-based adult day services and neighborhood programs promote wellness to seniors in the surrounding areas of our communities, expanding traditional services and allowing seniors to age in their place of choice. Our ability to adapt to meet the needs of the community for over 150 years makes us one of the most trusted providers of senior care in the Rochester area.
- Bariatric wheel chair
- DVD movies or educational/musical programs
- greeting cards (new, unused
- knitting needles, crochet hooks
- beads for bracelets (special need: teal beads)
- nail polish (new)
- picture frames (8 1/2 x 11 inches or larger) to display artwork on walls
- sandpaper and wood forms, large nuts and bolts
- scrapbook supplies: paper, embellishments, rubber stamps, stamp pads
- DRIVERS NEEDED! Please see announcement below.
- Gift Shop Cashier: training provided; no experience required. Flexible hours and days.
- Recreation Assistant: help with programs and community outings. Flexible hours.
- Entertainers and Guest Lecturers: to provide entertainment or educational programs to residents. Flexible hours.
- Sunday ushers.
- Seamstress to mend clothes..
- Musical performances for seniors..
- Friendly visiting with seniors.
SPECIAL NEED Volunteer Drivers Needed
Volunteer drivers are the key to independence and safety for our older neighbors who are no longer able to drive. When you give a ride to a medical appointment, grocery store, or pharmacy, you are helping your neighbors live healthier lives. Volunteer drivers can choose a geographic area, set their own hours and attend a one-time training.
Volunteer drivers will receive supplemental accident and liability coverage, as well as mileage reimbursement. Consider volunteering twice a week or once a month to help seniors in the community remain connected to their neighborhood and the resources they need to live active, purposeful, and fulfilled lives.
For more information contact Jennifer Rougeux, ESLC Volunteer Coordinator, at (585) 546-8400 x3160 or email@example.com, or complete an ESLC volunteer application at www.EpiscopalSeniorLife.org/volunteering.asp.