Greece Ecumenical Food Shelf
Rochester, NY 14616
Contact: Amy Peritsky
The Food Shelf's purpose is to acquire, warehouse, and distribute donated and purchased food to people in need living in Greece and Charlotte.
Note: The Greece Ecumenical Clothing Closet is also a program of the Food Shelf. LINK TO CLOTHING CLOSET.
- nonperishable food items: canned vegetables, tuna, chicken, baked beans, chunky soups, rice, cold cereal
- money donations to buy fresh food (bread, fresh produce, etc.)
- personal care items: toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, deodorant
- toilet paper, small bottles of dish detergent
- Shopping assistance to work with clients coming to the Food Shelf Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday.
- Drivers to deliver food to families in need, living in Greece or Charlotte Monday through Friday.
- Drivers to deliver to people with special needs 3rd Thursday of every month.
- Please call for other volunteer opportunities.