The Hilton Parma
Emergency Food Shelf’s mission is to obtain, sort, store, and distribute donated and purchased food to people who are in an emergency situation and need food. They must be residents of the Hilton School District and not covered by other services.
Fresh garden produce and bakery items delivered throughout the week.
Open Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 9 to 11 am for clients ajd
donations; Thursday 6 to 7pm; or by appointment.
- grocery-store items, non-perishable and nutritious: e.g., canned fruit juice, pasta, jelly, peanut butter, spaghetti sauce, hot cereal, rice, complete dinners; canned hams and other canned meats, stew, hash, soups, coffee:
sugar-free and reduced-sodium foods
- household supplies and paper products: e.g., toilet paper, non-scented dish detergent and laundry detergent
- monetary donations to purchase fresh items
- personal care items (non-scented): e.g., shampoo, soap, toothpaste, deodorant, razors
- plastic bags, clean
- Drop boxes at:
- The Hilton Community Center, 59 Henry Street
- Parma Public Library, 7 West Avenue
- TOPS Friendly Market, 98 South Ave., Hilton, NY 14468
- Helpers for food drives and collections.