Rochester, NY 14607
Contact: Alex Brauer
Kirkhaven is a non-profit, 147-bed, skilled nursing facility located in Rochester’s beautiful Park Avenue/Alexander Street neighborhood that offers person-centered care to seniors and others in need of rehabilitation or residential skilled nursing care.
- Echo Dots/Alexa
- Kindle readers
- art supplies: adult coloring, markers, paints, yarn, etc.
- party supplies: themed paper products, decorations
- hand, body lotion
- slipper socks
- scarves, handkerchiefs
- large print books
- jigsaw puzzles
- gift cards: Amazon, Walmart, Target, Wegmans, restaurants
- flowers, plants
- tickets to area attractions (Red Wings, Geva, Museums, etc.)
- office supplies
- Keurig machine
- boardroom chairs
- electric fireplace
- smart TVs
- office furniture: desks, reception chairs (in good condition)
- items for Bingo prizes for the elderly
- birthday/holiday cards
- crafting supplies
- Life Enrichment Volunteers: assist residents with activities, social events, arts and crafts, outings, and other wellness activities.
- Friendly Visitors: build friendships with residents through companionship, conversation, and sharing time together.
- Office Volunteers.
- Chapel Assistants: help our Chaplain with Sunday services, transporting residents to the Chapel and other pastoral care.
- Tech-savvy volunteers: help a resident use Facetime with family, send an email or search the web.
- Share Your Talents.
- Group Volunteering: help with larger projects or special activities for our residents.
- On-Call Volunteering: if you are open to doing whatever is most needed and want to be included on our call list, please sign up to be an On-Call Volunteer.
- If you want to help Kirkhaven from home, consider planning a fundraiser.
Reviewed by agency 7/31/23. (Contact information updated.)