St. John's Home
Rochester, NY 14620
Contact: Sandy Ferguson
For more than a century, St. John’s has been helping older adults live satisfying, rewarding lives regardless of their age. We have grown into three innovative communities delivering a full spectrum of services from independent and enhanced assisted living to rehabilitation and skilled nursing care, all centered on customization and choice for our residents. It’s a complete range of services that allows seniors to stay within the St. John’s system as their needs change. St. John’s embraces life with vibrant, caring, and life-affirming relationships.
- books on CD
- books: LARGE-PRINT BOOKS ONLY
- donations to St. John's Home Foundation for resident programs and outings
- nail polish (new)
- Transporters to push wheelchairs within the building to and from social events. Flexible hours and days.
- Visitors who enjoy conversing and reminiscing with our elders.
- Seamstress to assist with minor mending projects. Can be done in your home.
Information reviewed by agency 9/12/23. (wish list updated.)