St. Joseph’s Neighborhood Center provides comprehensive health care, counseling, and social work services to individuals and families who are uninsured or under-insured. Established in 1993, The Neighborhood Center is an independent incorporation of the Sisters of St. Joseph, and is committed to raising the health status and quality of life of individuals and families.
Underlined Items are especially needed
- personal-size hygiene products (soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, single-wrapped toothbrushes, lotion); disposable razors
- brown paper lunch bags
- $10-15 Wegmans or Tops gift cards,
- $10 gas cards
- 10-ride city bus passes (available at Tops and Wegmans)
- cleaning supplies: disinfectant wipes (e.g., Clorox wipes), aerosol air fresheners (subtle scents), toilet bowl cleaner, disinfectant aerosol bathroom cleaner, distilled water (gallon-size), 13- and 30-gallon trash bags
- envelopes, business-size (#10)
- kitchen supplies: coffee (regular and decaf), tea bags (regular), instant hot chocolate, powdered coffee creamer, microwave popcorn, napkins, toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex
- office supplies: yellow legal pads, glue sticks, pens; white copy paper, 8.5 x 11 inches; envelopes, business-size (#10)
- "Forever" postage stamps
Items may be dropped off at St. Joseph's Neighborhood Center, 417 South Avenue, Rochester 14620.
Because the uninsured and under insured population continues to grow, so does the need for services.
We need your support to continue our work. Please call (585) 325-5260 to volunteer.
Health Care Providers:
- Dentists And Dental Hygienists
- Other Specialists
- Front-Desk Receptionist
- Masonry work
- Committee and special events volunteers