St. Peter's Kitchen
Rochester, New York 14611
Contact: Kelly Finnigan
A soup kitchen serving the city's west side. Soup kitchen: open Monday through Friday, serving a hot meal at lunchtime from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm. Food Pantry: Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 – 11:00 am (no appointment necessary). Bring a benefit or ID card. Allowed to participate once every 30 days.
Social Work services; community garden, Thanksgiving food baskets.
- individual drinks: water, juice, soda, etc.
- ketchup and mustard packages
- Pam cooking spray
- garlic and onion powder
- 30 quart to 100 quart storage bins with lids
- Drivers to pick up donated food on Mondays at 8:30 am (takes about 90 minutes). Other mornings as needed.
- Dishwashers Monday through Friday 10 am to 2 pm.
- Shelf stocking: Monday through Friday 9 am to 1 pm.
- Food Pantry" Tuesday and Thursday 9 am to11:30 am.
- Lunch food prep: Monday through Friday 9 am to 1 pm.
Information reviewed by agency 9/22/23. (Wish List and Volunteers Needed updated.)