The Arc of Monroe
Rochester, NY 14623
Contact: Kim Hall
The Arc of Monroe supports people with intellectual or developmental disabilities, as well as a wide variety of other disabilities. The Arc of Monroe has been providing a variety of programs and services for over 1,400 people with I/DD and their families in the Rochester community for over 60 years.
- arts and crafts supplies, new, unopened
- gift cards, gas cards, Lyft/Uber cards
- money donations, sponsorships
- gift baskets
- merchandise for silent auctions
- RTS bus passes
- Host a third party event, anything from a wear jeans day at work to hosting a dinner party or event. Proceeds to benefit the Arc of Monroe.
Information reviewed by agency 8/22/23. (Contact information updated.)