Villa of Hope
Rochester, NY 14616
Phone: 585-865-1550 x258
Contact: Catherine Amico Orlandini
Since 1942, Villa of Hope has risen to meet the needs of the community time and time again. Through caring for increasing numbers of people whose lives were impacted by abuse, poverty and family histories of mental illness and drug problems, the Villa has evolved into a leader in behavioral health, mental health, substance use treatment and trauma-informed care.
- cleaning supplies (new)
- home items (gently used or new): mops, dishes, glasses, mugs, kitchen towels, laundry baskets, pots, pans, silverware (any items for starter home)
- towels, washcloths (any colors, new)
- bedding: twin and queen comforters (gently used), sheets, mattress pads, pillows (new)
- arts and craft supplies
- journals for school students
- MP3 players, iPods, headphones
- toiletries (new): body lotion, body spray, liquid body soap, hair products
- men and women: underwear (all sizes, new)
- T-shirts for men (all sizes, new)
- bralettes (all sizes, new)
- men and women: low cut socks (all sizes, new)
- men and women: sweatshirts (all sizes, new)
- winter coats for children (all sizes; gently used/new)
- infant clothing (gently used/new)
- interview outfits (gently used): suits, professional dress, dress casual
- gas cards and bus passes for our Work Force Development clients to get to and from work
- Various property beautification projects.
- Event volunteering: Portraits of Hope Gala in April, Tournament of Hope in September.
- Local businesses and nonprofits who can provide internship or career exploration opportunities for adults and youth in our Work Force Development and Supported Employment Program.