Willow Domestic Violence Center
Rochester, NY 14604
Contact: Purchasing & Donation Specialist
24/7 HOTLINE: (585) 222-SAFE
Our Mission is to prevent domestic violence and ensure every survivor has access to the services and support needed along the journey to a safe and empowered life.
Our Vision is a community free from domestic violence, where healthy relationships thrive.
All of Willow's services are free and confidential.
- New and gently used only:
- diapers: sizes 5, 6, 7
- Pull-Ups: sizes 2T/3T and 4T/5 (for boys and girls)
- baby wash, powder, shampoo, lotion
- new women's PJs (sizes XL, 2X, 3X), and underwear (all sizes)
- new kids' PJs (all sizes - boys and girls)
- bath towels, hand towels, washcloths - white only
- body lotion, bar soap, body wash
- cold medicine for adults and children
- lip balm
- children's toothpaste and toothbrushes
- black hair care: shampoo, conditioner, styling products
- nonperishable food: pop tarts, juice boxes, CapriSun or any single-serve beverages, macaroni and cheese, ramen noodles, canned pasta (Chef Boyardee products), microwavable meals
- gift cards: Walmart, Target, Wegmans, Tops, Price Rite, Aldi's, gas cards
- bus passes
- Please visit our website (www.WillowCenterNY.org) for the most up-to-date list of items needed in the shelter at that time. Contact 585-232-5200 x261.